Connect Whisk to Alexa
1. Open the Alexa app and click on the menu icon on the upper left corner.
2. From the menu, select Skills & Games.
3. Click on the magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner.
4. Search for Whisk
5. Click Enable to use
6. You will be prompted to log in to your Whisk account or create a new one.
7. Your Whisk account is now connected to Alexa
Access Whisk by saying “Alexa, open Whisk,” and then try the following commands:
- “Add bananas to my shopping list”
- “Create a shopping list”
- “What’s on my shopping list?”
- “Read me my lists”
- “Delete bread from my shopping list”
- "Check if garlic is on my list"
- "What can I make with eggplant?"
- "Let's make the zucchini boat recipe"
- "Read the ingredients for instant pot sweet potatoes"
- "What are the steps for the chocolate cake recipe?"