Sponsored Product Units
Single ad unit has a number of properties. Some of them are displayed, others may be hidden. Some properties are optional to setup.
- Product Name
- Brand (Brand name may be replaced by Retailer name)
- Retailer name (optional) (not visible)
- Price (including currency)
- Product Image
- Action Button - part of the ad in the lower right corner. Possible values [Add to list] or [View]. [Add to List] adds to the Whisk integrated shopping list. [View] opens a third party Link.
- Label (optional) - text in the top left corner.
- Link: Link to a third-party web page (e.g. a link to the Retailers Product description page or a brand website. Opens in a new window when user clicks on the Product Name or anywhere in the ad unit)
- SKU (optional) (not visible) - Product ID which is used to match the correct product in eCommerce flows.
Additional properties (not possible to edit)
- Block menu - 3 dots in the top right corner. Gives access to menu: Why this ad? and Hide ad
The Sponsored Product Units dimensions are specified on the Placements page.
Single unit in shopping list
Two single units in shopping list
Carousel is a combination of multiple single ads (inheriting all their properties), with the number of ads ranging from 2 to 5. It has two layouts: horizontal and vertical. Both layouts may have an optional banner.
If the total of all units to be displayed is larger than the container on the page, a Carousel will automatically display navigation buttons that allow a user to scroll through different units.
Banner is a block that appears first in the carousel and is used to highlight a particular message (e.g. Retailer/Grocer introduction). The unit has a logo, text and a link. Parameter values are defined by advertiser. Link color is customizable.
Example Horizontal Carousel
Example Horizontal Carousel (scrolled)
Example Vertical Carousel